Wooshh: The Small, but Mighty Sound Soother
Do you ever make shushing sounds to help your baby drop off? Then, once they’re asleep, do you creep around the house afraid to wake them?
Wooshh can help, by surrounding your baby with soothing sounds.
The comforting sounds will encourage them to drift off and mask disruptive noises, helping them to sleep soundly… anywhere.
- Choose from 8 sounds and 4 volume levels – find the perfect soothing environment for your baby.
- Versatile design allows you to stand, clip or strap it out of reach of your baby – use it inside or outside.
- So small, it fits in any bag or even your pocket – take it everywhere you go.
- Rechargeable, so no need for batteries – simply use the USB cable included to charge it.
- 1-hour auto shutdown mode is great for daytime naps, or switch to the 10-hour all-night mode – for those extra tricky nights.
The science behind Wooshh
Advanced music mastering techniques were used in Wooshh, to produce high-quality sounds from such a small speaker. And the 8 sounds were all recorded and mixed to achieve soothing qualities.
Wooshh has two types of shushing noises, so you can pick the most effective version for your baby. It has two calming water sounds – stream or heavy rain – and womb noises to recreate the soothing environment they were in during pregnancy.
Its ambient music is perfect to use as a sleep cue while you get them ready for bed, plus there’s a truly relaxing purring cat sound. And, lastly, it has a genuine outer space noise * that will lull your baby to sleep.
We’re confident that, with such a wide variety of noises to choose from and 4 volume levels, you’ll be able to create the perfect sleep-inducing environment for your baby – and maybe even yourself!
* Space sound used with kind permission of NASA.